Revealed: Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is top executive at firm that that built disastrous Obamacare website after being awarded no-bid $93m contract
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is an executive at the company that built Obamacare website
- Toni Townes-Whitley is senior vice president at CGI Federal which earned contract to build the site. She joined in May 2010
- The women are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni
- The Department of Health and Human Services reviewed only CGI’s bid for the Obamacare account even though four companies submitted bids
- CGI became an approved government vendor in 2007
The Obama administration has been accused of cronyism after it was revealed Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is an executive at the company contracted to build the beleaguered Obamacare website.
Toni Townes-Whitley is senior vice president at CGI Federal, the U.S. arm of a Canadian company which won the no-bid contract for the problem-plagued website.
Townes-Whitley, from the Princeton class of ’85, and Michelle Obama are members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, according to The Daily Caller.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477403/Michelle-Os-Princeton-classmate-exec-company-built-Obamacare-website.html#ixzz2iytx7Xpx
Tags: ObamaTax, Obamacare, news, Obama’s Scandals
Featured Item: GoPro HERO4 SILVER
Top Trending Stories!